Statue Wonder Hobbys 1/6 Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertdragon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I came across this entirely by accident while watching some coverage from the 2019 Wonder Fest in Shanghai... It looks to be a 1/6 scale statue, with the most beautiful Gal Gadot inspired portrait I've seen. Absolutely getting this if it goes up for preorder - it looks like there will be alternate portraits included as well.

whww1.jpg

whww2.jpg

whww3.jpg

whww4.jpg

whww5.jpg

whww6.jpg

So it looks like it has glass eyes, or something separate eye piece.
Damn! Would love to get just the head for the 1/6 Hot Toys.

Yeah same here! It looked like the piece will have four different portraits(!) I just thought it twas a really beautiful piece from a smaller company - I definitely want one!

Looks nice, pose is like the SS bvs version but with better face. What's with the ridiculous eyelashes though

Do they have the license to sell this is in North America, tho?

Do they have the license to sell this is in North America, tho?

I'm guessing you'd have to order directly from them or an Asian retailer if you can find one that will carry it... I'm hoping it's somehow possible to get this from NA.

I'm guessing you'd have to order directly from them or an Asian retailer if you can find one that will carry it... I'm hoping it's somehow possible to get this from NA.

Hope so, too ...cause that portrait is gorgeous! And the rest of the sculpt looks great.

So it looks like it has glass eyes, or something separate eye piece.
Damn! Would love to get just the head for the 1/6 Hot Toys.

Miniature glass/acrylic eyes aren’t expensive at all, they look a lot better I wish more company’s would use them, google them.

sold! will get this if its not more than usd500. beautiful headsculpt!

Deluxe and normal versions are out. Only in Philippines stores so far with no shipping to the US that I have found.

DELUXE

fVBuUFJ.jpg

NORMAL

T8Qxm9f.jpg

After eagerly awaiting this statue for quite some time, I have to say that I was quite surprised by the price (approx. $1400 for deluxe and $1200 for normal if I converted from PHP correctly).

Wow, gorgeous looking statue. The sculpt kinda reminds me more of Morena Baccarin than Gadot, but that's not a big deal since it's clearly meant to be a more stylized version.

Back