Action Figure Mafex DC Comics Based Figures Begins...(With Batman:Hush)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
AEJUtG1Ft8g.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
I hope QC is similar to the Spider-Man figure because I going to to need quite a few of these if they pull this off.

Wow... I pretty much want every fig from this line but they’re just too expensive. They really nail the overall look of these designs. Haven’t seen one flop yet and just to think of the potential of my fav characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

I'm 100% in for this. Will probably buy 2 to display one unmasked and even see if the Wayne head can be attached to another suited MAFEX to see if I can have a Hush Bruce Wayne. So excited.

This is great news! Looking forward to the comic line from MaFex! Hope the QC holds up!

Hope we get better images soon.

Really like how MaFex is including several HS options

Absolutely love it. :clap:clap:clap

Hush is my favorite Batman look.

I think I am going to splurge for 2 to have masked and unmasked versions.

I'll buy it if they make a Catwoman to go with. Hush wouldn't be Hush without the both of them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It makes sense Batman is from Hush. Medicom did RAH versions of Batman and Superman in 1/6 a few years ago.

s-l300.jpg

That looks fantastic. Man how I wish Mafex would do an small line of ‘89 Batman movie figures! Just Batman and the joker would be enough but throw in a Bob the goon or Vicki Vale and, dare I wish, a batmobile? :drool:pray::pray:

Back