Threezero Game of Thrones Bran Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
Boring Bran...not fit to be King of the 7 Kingdoms.

64916629_3431829423509528_1099443994925989888_o.jpg

Vacant placid stare off into the distance, perfect.
For once, this common 1/6 expression suits the character.

I want to get this, put it on a shelf have him stare at me and throw jelly beans at him.

Last edited:
If I was getting all of them, yes. But I'm not. Easy skip for Bran the broken.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

More people really want him over Sansa or even another Jaime, Arya or Danerys?

More people really want him over Sansa or even another Jaime, Arya or Danerys?

According to ThreeZero on facebook they hope to have season 7 Daenerys up by the end if the year, and basically confirmed Sansa Stark, Jaime Lannister 2.0, Jorah Mormont, Tormund Giantsbane, Night King, and a s8 Arya Stark as all being in the works.

They also confirmed that they currently have no plans for the following, unfortunately: Jaqen H'ghar, Tywin Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Robb Stark, The Mountain, Bronn, Beric Dondarrion, and Hodor.

They also confirmed that they currently have no plans for the following: Jaqen H'ghar, Tywin Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Robb Stark, The Mountain, Bronn, Beric Dondarrion, and Hodor.

For me Robb Stark really stings. Bronn a little too. Xensation....you guys seeing this?

Let’s not forget all the walking dead teases that never came to fruition. Most those figures will probably never get made. Drogo was part of their initial GoT teasers and he is still MIA.

The Mountain and Rob Stark should still get a figure. And why doesn't anybody want Theon Greyjoy? Am I the only one who would buy him?

Just went there. They mentioned Missandei![emoji33] weird if they do her and no Greyworm. They semi announced so many tonight ill be blown away if they go through with it. And with the exception of The Hound, I'm basically getting a second crack at all I've missed too.

Looks like no plans for Ser Davos, Samwell Tarly, Little Finger, Grey Worm, or Varys.

The Red Woman is (probably) on the list, though (I could be wrong, but I believe they meant Melissandre, not Missandei, given the context and the question they responded to...also I can't see Missandei being made before any of the other characters mentioned so far that apparently aren't on the cards).

Seems like an ambitious plan considering the shows over and the slow pace that ThreeZero moves at. Dani #2 by year's end is all they can muster? The amount of figures they announced would take them into 2022 easily.

Disappointed no:
Ramsey Bolton
Littlefinger
zombie Ser Gregor
Varys

All would make interesting looking figures for the shelf...

Since ThreeZero has said they're doing Tormund, I wonder if that will affect Xensation's poll winner...?

Back