Star Toys 1/6 Jackie Chan - Police Story?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sardo Numspa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know of this company, or where this could be pre-ordered? From facebook:

STJackieChan.jpg

STJackieChan2.jpg

Up at KG Hobby too. Got my order in. I'll use the alternate head to make a custom 2nd figure. His appearance didn't change much during the 80's.

ps1.jpg

ps2.jpg

ps3.jpg

That guy in the first review sounds just like Bob Odenkirk. Single jointed elbows? Look real good. Here?s hoping for a Drunken Master.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This and Last of Us Ellie shipped out at the same time from OneSixthkit for me, and seem to have been stuck at Chicago Port Authority for the last week, according to tracking. Pretty cool my two most looked forward to figures will be arriving at the same time (hopefully). Kinda sucks they got black flagged at the finish line, though... ETA TBD

Mine arrived today from OSK. Love him. My crap pics don't do it justice; as it looks exactly like the prototype images. I received the stem for the base, but no base -- though there is a space where one was supposed to be in the clamshell. The ankles are a bit loose (easily fixable), so it's difficult to get him to stand on his own. Even if I can get the ankles tightened up, I'll still use a stand so he doesn't tip over. Weird that they gave him 5 right hands, but only 3 left. The handcuffs actually open and close and the cylinder on the revolver rotates, though the gun itself is pretty meh.

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail-1.jpg
thumbnail-2.jpg
thumbnail-3.jpg
_DSC3263.JPG

The body is a little weird. The arms are a ratchet type at the elbows and shoulders -- not the choice I would have made; the arms if pulling up from the side can only go up to a 90 degree angle (and very stiffly, I was actually afraid of breaking his right arm at the shoulder). The torso can do a slight ab crunch, and the neck is one piece and also very stiff -- so little movement can actually be achieved. The clothing is nicely done, and the corduroy pants are the real thing. Despite some of it's limitations and shortcomings, the two head sculpts are really well done for a figure at this price point.

I should be getting mine next week. Looks pretty good, but a few mods would improve it. The trousers should really be more of a dark green / grey and the shoes have turquoise soles. He also had an ankle holster fitted.

jc.jpg

I think i'll use the clean head to kitbash his green jumpsuit look, from the start of the movie.

jc2.jpg

Here is mine. Its a great "budget" figure and i kitbashed the green jumpsuit using the clean headsculptphotostudio_1580676154468.jpg
photostudio_1580676139132.jpg

Back