Batman Adventure The Ride 2 1/6 Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bttfspencer

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
One of my favourite things to do as a kid was to go to my local theme park, Warner Brothers Movie World. In that park was a simulator ride called "Batman Adventure The Ride 2".

It was primarily based off of "The New Batman Adventures" and the Batman films (89-98), thematically and aesthetically, completely in CGI - The artistry of the CGI ride film was fantastic. It featured a full compliment of voice talent from the animated series and a great pre show to set the story of the adventure.

This is an image of the CGI model.

j0LlrcT.jpg

For the most part it is an original concept with a few subtle hints of suit details from earlier live action films.

I'd like to collect a series of base model parts to sculpt over top of and create this design which is a MUST for my 1/6th scale collection. Any tips or tricks would be very much appreciated!

Interesting! I wish WB would restore the rides for Batman Returns and this one, so future generations can experience in high quality.

Back