1/6 M/Mini-Figure: Soul Ghost (Red Skull From Infinity War/Endgame)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

payton34

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Saw this pic on FB, never heard of the company before.

B3AF9F21-A7ED-4F37-A694-6ABEC4CA4D22.jpeg

ekia hobbies has this up for order, looks cool. Curious about the soul stone accessory.

It's up on TNS Figures too. I was tempted, I like the stone accessories too. Kind of crazy/dumb that HT didn't include any stones with releases.

Is he released already? I’m paying him off on ToysWonderland...

Yeah, I bought him from OSO today, already shipped out. Looks pretty great, surprised by the lack of activity with him. Only watched a few YT reviews and was hoping some others had some thoughts...

I sent an e-mail to TNS and the guy replied within 30 minutes. He said that hk post has suspended shipping to USA due to international freight being reduced. Then he offered a refund and sent it out 2 hours later.

If nothing else I can say that TNS has great customer service.

I'm wondering if some of the small 3rd party businesses are even going to reopen?

Toys Works released their 3rd party Matrix Agent Smith last week, so they're working. But I've also never heard of this company who made this Red Skull figure.

I sent an e-mail to TNS and the guy replied within 30 minutes. He said that hk post has suspended shipping to USA due to international freight being reduced. Then he offered a refund and sent it out 2 hours later.

If nothing else I can say that TNS has great customer service.

lol that's literally the first time anyone's said that about them. Glad it worked out for you.

I was able to get him from TNS as well before **** hit the fan. It was my only order from them, actually got worried after reading some of the things that happened to other people here(received wrong figure). But worked out fine and shipping was pretty quick from what I remember. I even read they were selling their own custom killmonger head sculpt and passing it off as the Maxnut studio one too.

He arrived.

Head doesn't sit tightly in the peg, which was odd. Kind of a cheap body, hands, and stand imo, but it's not like he will have any dynamic poses. He was a pain to futz and get right. Robes are pretty great. Wired hood, which took a while to get posed right. Great sculpt. His staff was nicely done. Soul stone is pretty much a tiny little piece of plastic, not that it could really be anything else. Worried that I'll lose it so it stays in the bag.

I don't think he was really worth what I paid ($150 from OSO), but I can't make him as good for that price and I wanted him. I would probably sell and upgrade him if Hot Toys ever makes him... but given the unknown nature of that and releases being pushed back, probably looking at 2022 at the earliest.

Given the importance of his scenes, I think he is a must on an IW/EG shelf. Overall, I am happy with him and glad to see him on my shelf.

Back