Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts? Looks like 1/3 scale.
FB_IMG_1560509380802.jpg
FB_IMG_1560509388201.jpg
FB_IMG_1560509371634.jpg
FB_IMG_1560509386015.jpg

This is something i could seriously see myself getting.
None of the queen studios other busts have been released yet tho, have they?
Need to see the mass production pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my this is going to be interesting. They really need to get suppliers in USA, Aus, England and Europe asap. They are pumping out to much quality they will increase their sales if they can get us to buy their products locally.

Looks closer to 1/2 to me, which I hope it is as I never was happy with the P1 version.

That’s looks too small to be 1/2 scale. You yourself have all the Prime 1 BVS 1/2 pieces, and all the heads are bigger than that. Though the BVS pieces may have been oversized, and their own Joker undersized at the same time. I still remember how big Supes head was in the palm of my hand.

Has been said on fb to be 1/3 scale. Definitely going to keep an eye on this as I never got the P1 or SS as I wasn't happy with them.

That’s looks too small to be 1/2 scale. You yourself have all the Prime 1 BVS 1/2 pieces, and all the heads are bigger than that. Though the BVS pieces may have been oversized, and their own Joker undersized at the same time. I still remember how big Supes head was in the palm of my hand.

Thought you might want to know this phoenix. I just messaged queen studios they told me popcultcha did contact them (not sure when i think it was a little while ago) and where given a price list but no orders where made. Come on toby put some orders in.

Thought you might want to know this phoenix. I just messaged queen studios they told me popcultcha did contact them (not sure when i think it was a little while ago) and where given a price list but no orders where made. Come on toby put some orders in.

I think it’s dependent on Ash making the big ticket item purchases. Or maybe even Ikon Collectables themselves, and I have no idea on the actual relationship between the two separate companies.

Though they may be concerned, and rightfully so, that no one in their right mind would place $5,000 AUD orders on a single piece. I would, but I’m a sucker for these things, and a tad crazy at the same time.

If Popcultcha got any Queens pieces, I’m likely to get any that have the silicone skin etc. Love those pieces.

But if Sideshow got Infinity’s Trinity, and Popcultcha was able to source them, I don’t think I could afford to get more than those three. Mostly for space, than for the money itself, as other than Iron Studios and Hot Toys pieces, my preorders are winding down quite dramatically. So I’ll have more money to spend on fewer items as it were.

Looks like they are going for this pose:
64239493_448717192589691_2077238452851572736_o.jpg
64524402_448717232589687_3529534794490707968_o.jpg

Very happy with this. Means even though it's 1/3 scale it won't take up a ton of space and doesn't have a massive base like most Prime 1 pieces.

Wow! Looking good so far. I assume they will go with real hair since a lot of their other pieces have this. I would LOVE for them to tackle a 1/3 Bale as I'm a little hesitant on the Prime 1 version.

Didn't realise HT sold their Bank Robber sculpt to these guys.

Still the best joker sculpt out there for me/custom or not.
My bank robber joker is one of the few hot toys I know il never sell.
Saying that if this is as good is buy it

That's not all, folks:

Edgardo Peraza (Planet Pop Culture) said:
New Collectible SCOOP EXCLUSIVE

You hear it here first.

We are able to confirm that there are at least 3 Health Ledger's Joker high-end Collectibles at different stages at this very moment.

Earlier today we brought you Exclusive photos from the 1:3 statue by Queen Studios.

Now, we can confirm that INFINITY STUDIO is also working on a 1:1 scale Bust of Health Ledger's Joker from the film The Dark Knight(announcement should happen soon). [Thread on CollectorFreaks here]

At the same time, we have been informed of very early stages of pre-production of what would be Queen Studios own 1:2 scale statue of Heath Ledger's Joker.

This QS 1/3 piece paint app is very stylized and not realistic at all. I hope for you guys they don't plan on trying to get a couple of grand for these. I know I won't be selling my custom 1/3 for this

FPUjHp4.jpg

Still the best joker sculpt out there for me/custom or not.
My bank robber joker is one of the few hot toys I know il never sell.
Saying that if this is as good is buy it

the first HT figure is the best likeness you've seen? Wow.....

That's not all, folks:

meh, their 1:1 bust was just okay at best, so I wouldn't put too high of a expectation on any of their Joker pieces. I don't think they've gotten the likeness right and no way it will come close to Adam's.

y3S9CED.jpg

Back