Dr.Sleep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like Hollywood has figured out how to get Stephen King right on film:

Got halfway through the book before losing interest. I supposed I'll try to finish before the film is released. Bold move connecting it to the Kubrick classic. Understandable from a marketing perspective, but hard to imagine the tone coming close, and you're inviting comparisons to one of the greatest horror classics of all time.

Got halfway through the book before losing interest. I supposed I'll try to finish before the film is released. Bold move connecting it to the Kubrick classic. Understandable from a marketing perspective, but hard to imagine the tone coming close, and you're inviting comparisons to one of the greatest horror classics of all time.
No kidding, right? If they don't hit a homerun, they're really opening themselves up to added criticism.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ugh mike flanaghan never really does it for me. I enjoyed haunting of hill house but found hush, oculus, and Gerald’s game to be really bland. It’s unfortunate because I remember seeing Absentia when it first came out and thinking my god I need to follow this guy. As for this trailer ,not bad ,not bad at all. Doesn’t look like a horror film though. (Really excited to see Alex Essoes Wendy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rarely go see horror movies (I just find most of them painfully boring) but I might be down for this.

Back