Blitzway: Men in Black International

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
They just announced the license. I know what everyone will say. Its gonna be sweet getting a KA Kim Chris Hemsworth figure but I want them to do Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones dammit!
FB_IMG_1560414680316.jpg

BW must not have much capital for their licenses.

This film is DOA....

These choices will end them.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I'm happy with my HT Thor figures, so not really in need of a KA Kim Hemsworth figure.

This film will bomb. It doesn't even look good and casting Chris and Tessa was pretty silly considering their roles in the Thor universe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For the two people on the planet (I say two, I'm being generous) that actually want MIBI figures, they could buy head sculpts on eBay and make their own.

I must be one of those 2 then. I'd like a lifesize figure of the little alien whatever that is. It's odd enough to fit into my collection.

If everyone on this forum applied the "if you aint got nothing nice to say don't say nothing" thre would be two comments on every thread, negativity running wild.

No thanks on these.

I'd rather they release figures based on the first Men in Black. I love my Enterbay set, but the first movie holds a special place in my heart, and I would like to have a young J on my shelf with first movie K.

Enterbay set is very nice and the HSs are incredible- slightly larger than 1/6.
Yes why Blitzway didn't do the original instead of this...well you know

Have Blitzway ever put the Bill & Ted figures up for pre-order? Must be a year since the prototype was shown.

Have Blitzway ever put the Bill & Ted figures up for pre-order? Must be a year since the prototype was shown.

No, they never even showed Bill. I think Hannibal was the last Blitzway 1/6 figure to be released; what was before that? How many figures a year do they make? It seems like a handful at best.

Why not make the original Men in Black? those would sell more than two characters from a reboot no one will care about in a few months. That's as if they had made the female ghostbusters instead of the original ones.

Back