Recommondations for a Darth Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Fok

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a Vader helmet for display and I've narrowed it down to the following two:

- Quasimodo Darth Vader ESB
- Anovos Darth Vader

Does anyone have either of these or both? Would like to hear your thoughts.

I have the anovos, it’s s really nice helmet. Also have the EFX pcr and for the price it displays really well.

It all depends on the accuracy you want and budget you have. There are many Vader helmets out there that are beautiful, licensed or not.
From the 2 you mentioned Anovos is ok, reasonably accurate, but be sure it is in stock or get it from someone, because many times Anovos says it is in stock, but it isn't. Anovos has a lot of issues as a company. Quasimodo is a nice fan sculpt, pretty accurate for what it is, and well made.

I have the ANOVOS. It's a nice helmet & well made.
IMG_8750.jpg

IMG_8777.jpg

All that said.... I absolutely love, & lust after, the Quasimodo ESB Vader. One day I will have one with shoulder armor.

IMG_0634.JPG

:love

I have the Anovos too, and highly recommend it. Obviously an amalgamation of ESB and RoTJ so not screen accurate per-se, but still a nice piece with real heft to it. Mine was repainted by the previous owner and it really pops.

CFO on Facebook does an awesome ESB, which as his acronym suggests, is cast from an original production helmet,

I’m guessing the Vader helmets don’t fit in a detolf? I’m definitely leaning towards the quasi Vader

Does anyone know how the quasi stacks up against the cfo one?

They are miles apart. One is a fan sculpt, the other is cast from an original helmet that was gifted to someone working on the movies.

Depending on what you want and want to pay I'd probably recommend an eFX standard PCR helmet.

Aren't RS supposed to be doing a Vader helmet? They've teased it quite a few times but I've never heard of them actually going ahead with it.

Can’t speak for the Anovos that looks decent and a good ratio accuracy/presence/price but i own the Quasi ESB.
It is a magnificent piece with a huge presence. Personally, when i had the choice, I always preferred the prop route than brands in my collecting journey. The 100% accuracy wasn’t my final goal. I always preferred screen accuracy than movie accuracy. And for me the Quasimodo captures all the presence, mood and essence of Vader.
And this is why I felt in love when I saw it for the first time! :wink1:

Can’t speak for the Anovos that looks decent and a good ratio accuracy/presence/price but i own the Quasi ESB.
It is a magnificent piece with a huge presence. Personally, when i had the choice, I always preferred the prop route than brands in my collecting journey. The 100% accuracy wasn’t my final goal. I always preferred screen accuracy than movie accuracy. And for me the Quasimodo captures all the presence, mood and essence of Vader.
And this is why I felt in love when I saw it for the first time! :wink1:

That looks AMAZING !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the market for a Vader helmet for display and I've narrowed it down to the following two:

- Quasimodo Darth Vader ESB
- Anovos Darth Vader

Does anyone have either of these or both? Would like to hear your thoughts.

So what are you getting in the end?

My pride and joy is the eFX ANH Vader. I recommend either the standard or the legend.

Back