1/6 SooSooToys - Lady Ninja Sai (Elektra)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

payton34

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Via their Facebook page.

C5479536-9EA7-4A38-BDB6-B44607EE980F.jpeg

It’s the Season 2 look. And for me, personally, I really loved this take on Elektra and honestly thought she elevated the season the moment she showed up. Felt as though the plot in season 2 seemed to grind to a halt too much to focus on setting up the punisher and his origin - only for them to retread it all over again incredibly boring Netflix Punisher show.

Now don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved what they did with the punisher in season 2 of Daredevil, but I definitely had much more fun with the Elektra/Matt vs. the Hand storyline.

Soosoo did a great job on this and I hope we see more from this line such as Lawyer Matt and maybe the Netflix concept art from Daredevil?

I think it looks pretty damn good. It may be a simple outfit, but it was still a pretty cool and memorable look, and I kinda preferred the more grounded and gritty costume styles from the show anyway.

Yeah at first I was in but now im thinking I don't need her in a tank top and pants on my shelf. The Defenders shelf is crowded enough already.

More pics are up, and unfortunately it looks like the sculpt needs a bit more work. There's a decent resemblance but the features seem way too big and masculine for her.

Although I'd probably only display it with the mask up anyway.

FB_IMG_1560353154121.jpg

FB_IMG_1560353139292.jpg

FB_IMG_1560351815907.jpg

Folks with FB should comment and let them know. SooSoo takes feedback well and definitely implements the most requested ones. It's probably the only Elektra we will get so it's a PO for me.

Scaletta on FB was supposed to be working on a Elektra as well, using the Defenders outfit, but not sure if they've made any more progress.

It would probably cost quite a bit more though.

1.jpg

I wish we could have gotten an Elektra spinoff. I know not everyone loved her performance, but I thought the actress was great and thought she could have been just as interesting to follow in her own series as the Punisher.

I wish we could have gotten an Elektra spinoff. I know not everyone loved her performance, but I thought the actress was great and thought she could have been just as interesting to follow in her own series as the Punisher.
Maybe. IDK. She worked well enough as a supporting character, but I don't know if she was a strong enough character to be a main protagonist. Atleast not with a major shot in the arm to her characterization; which was pretty subtle and somewhat downplayed.

Is there honestly that much of a demand for these ancillary characters that there would be multiple 3rd party companies soliciting the same figure?

God what a boring outfit. Looks like some random chic at the mall.

Back