Statue Chronicle The Real Ghostbusters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoBE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can’t believe no one is talking about this in here. RGB new from Chronicle

3a85bc32a38c56a0d776b755f2d23aca.jpg

those look really great! Only thing I wish they might have thought about was some sort of combined base, maybe the logo with the sidewalk.

$149 a piece. Pick up all four Ghostbusters and Chronicle throws in a complimentary Slimer. Not bad!

Do you have to buy through Chronicle directly to get the free Slimer?

I don’t see the Slimer mentioned on BBTS.

They look well done. Unfortunately I have to stick to the action figures to keep within my budget for these types of things.

Ecto-1 really ties it together! All four Ghostbusters (and Slimer) are running $600 already. I have a feeling that Ecto-1 is gonna' come close to matching that.

And now hope nothing will happen to CC because of all the news about the company future...

Stumbling across this thread made me sad. I was hoping this would be one of the lines to make the cutoff now that Chronicle is in turmoil.

How come not a single company has made figures or statues of the famous ghost characters from the animated series yet? I was sure Playmobil and Diamond Select would give us Samhaim, Boogieman, etc.

Hopefully they survive, it's a shame how they got screwed over and now everyone suffers.

Was there a resolution with CC?

I believe yesterday was 30 days after their bankruptcy lawyer posted that letter on Facebook.

I preordered and paid for this set in full directly from CC because I wanted the EX Slimer. But I luckily I was able to get my money back through partial.ly.

If CC gets their house in order, I would be open to get this set again. But probably not directly from CC anymore - preorder with another reliable store so that have some level of protection.

Back