Thanks for the Support

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingZacharyV

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello There,

I had to take a break from social media due to the constant rubbish behavior from an ex-friend and alleged Super Collector, CEO, Founder and Chairman of Some Facebook Group... This seems to be the only safe place to chat about toys that isn't ruined by Said collector. Upon entering the forum, I noticed so many people saying positive things about my partner who was recently fired and it's been tough keeping her spirits up, which in turn has caused my spirits to drop. But stumbling onto a few pages of strangers saying nice things about someone whom I care about is extremely refreshing.
Thanks everyone for saying such positive things. Jon is a nasty person who does and says things without an ounce of remorse and 4 Months of dealing with that has taken it's toll on her and her former employer pretty much acting like she never existed, has really been tough.

Yeah. I hope Susan is OK. The other person is clearly incapable of being half the host/presenter/reviewer/human being as she is

I hope you and Susan are doing well. Certainly seems deeply unfair if nothing else. She was a fantastic brand ambassador for Sideshow and she'll be missed. I'm not entirely sure who this other guy is, but he's not worth his salt by comparison.

What happened was unfortunate. I think its safe to say Susan was EXTREMELY well liked by everyone who watched the Sideshow lives and met her at conventions. She will just have to find a new venue to spread her cheer. Tell her it won't matter where she does it, she will make people happy somehow with her bright demeanor!

Yup, enjoyed Susan's knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for the products she showcased. I purchased a few items because of her...

Haven't watched an episode since...and funny enough...haven't purchased anything from Sideshow since...hmmm...

Sideshow has been going downhill. Im sure Susan can do much better. Keep your spirits up!

I have a reminder in my phone for Wednesdays at 2...when it went off today, I said to myself, what's the point??
I won't watch Sideshow Live without Susan either...it won't be the same without her.
I think we all feel the same here, she was amazing on the show and funny and was a main reason that people tuned in.
She was great at Comic-con and did a great job all around.
It's Sideshow's loss...she'll find something great and she'll be appreciated like she should be.
Hang in there! :)

Back