Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit) Collectible Figure】

Marvel’s superhero Spider-Man is on his exciting adventure, jumping, crawling, web zipping, wall running and swinging across New York’s rooftops in Marvel’s Spider-man video game! To save the city from new villain threats, Spider-man must rise up and be greater. With a large variety of suits to choose from in the critically acclaimed game, fans are able to enjoy the wall-crawler’s adventure in their favorite outfits!

Following the introduction of the Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit) from Marvel’s Spider-Man, Hot Toys is excited to present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit) inspired by the web-slinger’s memorable design as a 2019 Toy Fair Exclusive item only available in selected markets!

Thoroughly crafted based on the Scarlet Spider Suit from the Marvel’s Spider-Man video game, this 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed masked head; a newly developed body; a skillfully tailored sleeveless hoodie with detailed Spider-print on both sides; utility belt and Web-Shooters; interchangeable hands for different postures; a camera; a pizza, a donut, a drink and a cell phone; a variety of web accessories; and a stylishly designed figure stand!

Reserve a spot for this very special Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit) collectible figure for your Spidey collection today!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #MarvelsSpiderMan #SpiderMan #ScarletSpider #SpiderManPS4 #BeGreater

IMG_4952.jpgIMG_4953.jpgIMG_4954.jpgIMG_4955.jpgIMG_4956.jpgIMG_4957.jpgIMG_4965.jpgIMG_4966.jpgIMG_4967.jpgIMG_4968.jpgIMG_4969.jpgIMG_4970.jpgIMG_4971.jpgIMG_4958.jpgIMG_4959.jpgIMG_4960.jpgIMG_4961.jpgIMG_4962.jpgIMG_4963.jpgIMG_4964.jpg
View attachment 457277

From https://www.hottoys-store.jp/spiderman/

items_img_mms02_pc.jpg

Last edited:
Oh great...they're gonna milk the Spidey VG line aren't they...my poor wallet!!! :gah:

I would explode if they announced classic suit Spidey. Seems like the most obvious figure to make!

They're gonna milk it...make all the other ones first and save the classic suit for last. Makes the most sense business-wise.

With Iron Man winding down a bit, I guess HT is going to go hard with Spider-Man. Lucky for them, a recent Spider-Man videogame that has a ton of different Spidey suits to pick from gives them dozens of designs they can milk off of for years to come.

I pity the wallets of Spidey fan completionists over the next several years :lol

They're gonna milk it...make all the other ones first and save the classic suit for last. Makes the most sense business-wise.

Yep. And who knows how expensive they'll be by the time they reach the classic suit.

Yup one of my favorite suits SOLD! Is this a con exclusive? Release time?

I think the price for this Spidey will be lower in the US when it becomes available for preorder on Sideshow. The movie promo ver. Spidey is only $202 on Sideshow while it costs 25000 yen ($230) in Japan. This Spidey looks awesome and the material seems like it can withstand extreme posing positions without any problems. Might be my first Spidey from Hot Toys.

Back