• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Framed Toothless art print and Toothless statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixthScaleFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Toothless art print (framed preferred) and also the Toothless statue. Please PM me if you have either one for sale at a decent price. Thank you.

There's an official one on eBay for nearly $2k. I'm looking for one too, but I can't dish out that much for something that was originally $250. $600 maybe, but not $2k.

I don't understand why Sideshow won't make another one with all of the success that HTTYD3 had and with all the sells their first statue got...

There's an official one on eBay for nearly $2k. I'm looking for one too, but I can't dish out that much for something that was originally $250. $600 maybe, but not $2k.

I don't understand why Sideshow won't make another one with all of the success that HTTYD3 had and with all the sells their first statue got...

Exactly my thoughts. I keep suggesting it during their livestreams and through their suggestion section of the website. I would really love a new statue. I still have hope that maybe one day they will make another one.

I had no idea the suggestion page was even a thing! Just submitted one myself. Maybe if we spam their inbox with suggestions under different emails they'll give it some consideration :rotfl

a guy on fb is selling for $1500. He is in Canada (and it really isn't me, lol). I can get you the link if that price is reasonable to you.

Back