Statue Blitzway 1/4 Bruce Lee Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• C0C4C88A-8CFC-4903-BD09-C76B5EFEE621.jpeg
    C0C4C88A-8CFC-4903-BD09-C76B5EFEE621.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 478
Perfect.
Sold off the 1/3 scales. Too big.
Prefer 1/4 and dynamic. This ticks both boxes.
Give me a preorder button!

Perfect.
Sold off the 1/3 scales. Too big.
Prefer 1/4 and dynamic. This ticks both boxes.
Give me a preorder button!

I'm thinking of selling my 1/3 for this too, but I showed a mate and he said it looks like he's standing on a Chinese wedding cake and now that's all I can see :lol

looks great,but bruce would have his ''kick'' leg more horizontal(minor gripe :) )it could be a take on the hall of mirrors pose that was widely seen,either way,as a big BL collector,count me in.:dance

I'm thinking of selling my 1/3 for this too, but I showed a mate and he said it looks like he's standing on a Chinese wedding cake and now that's all I can see :lol

Yup, I see wedding cake too :D
But bases are largely irrelevant to me so slap some icing on that sucker and give me that statue!

Makes a perfect cake topper though 😁blitz way told me no production date as yet, but will let me know when the date arrives

Makes a perfect cake topper though 😁blitz way told me no production date as yet, but will let me know when the date arrives

Please ask them about their Audrey Hepburn statue.

And yes, I also see cake. :lol Very interested, though.

Looks great, but I'm bummed I missed out on the previous 1/3 statues. That, and I really wish someone would make a Jackie Chan statue already!

Looks great, but I'm bummed I missed out on the previous 1/3 statues. That, and I really wish someone would make a Jackie Chan statue already!

Can’t wait for this new one.

Owned and sold both the 1/3 ones.
The GoD one has a big fat face that didn’t look right and the EtD body sculpt got a little too smooth and thick in production.

If you really like the EtD version pose, check out China.X-H 1/6 version. Smaller but the production detail is actually better.

If you really like the EtD version pose, check out China.X-H 1/6 version. Smaller but the production detail is actually better.

I'll look into it--thanks for the tip. Just thought the other one looked so life-like. I was on the fence when it came out but passed, and now I wish I had gone for it. Now way I'm paying secondary market prices for it, though.

Pics.

Attachments

• 5AF756AE-98F7-433A-9A60-4D3B2E1CD7E2.jpeg
    5AF756AE-98F7-433A-9A60-4D3B2E1CD7E2.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 253
  • C31979D1-C1DA-433A-ADFC-E2B8A408413A.jpeg
    C31979D1-C1DA-433A-ADFC-E2B8A408413A.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 253
Back