Threezero Evangelion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
E9B45C4B-39EA-4C6F-AD34-95253DC89D48.jpeg

E9A0FB98-C0E0-4B49-BDE4-5EB0060674CD.jpeg

Thanks for posting, Sachiel! This is seriously exciting news. Hopefully ThreeZero's figs will be more durable than Medicom's were. And PLEASE give us the Rebuild positron rifle!!!

Thanks for posting, Sachiel! This is seriously exciting news. Hopefully ThreeZero's figs will be more durable than Medicom's were. And PLEASE give us the Rebuild positron rifle!!!

It’s going to be hard to beat the Medicom RAW designs. They were the best of the best (besides some of the material).

I used to have a bunch of Medicom Kubricks from that show, but never saw it, so I got rid of them not caring one way or the other. Now that the show is on Netflix I'll try to check it out.

Looks like a good time to be an Eva fan. I hope all the activity is a sign of 3.0+1.0 finally coming and not related to Netflix's butcher job.

Either way, I'm keenly following this one to see how it turns out.

I had the Metal Built on PO but as orders were cut, I didn't get mine.
Now I'm really glad to see 3-0 doing this especially with no seamless arm.

I dunno, these look like the original series to me. The rebuild are alot skinner and look note lanky.

What scale are these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unit 02's head crest is that of the rebuild version. I reeeeeally hope we get the positron rifle as a stand-alone accessory or as part of a Unit 01 deluxe version or something.

Just got the rah Eva-01 and it?s glorious. Can not wait to grab these two either. Any idea when these will be released

Any chance you could share a pic of the in-hand New-Paint 01 (either yours or someone else's photo)? Google doesn't seem to be of much help, and I'm curious to see what the difference is compared to the original. Thanks!

Back