Iron Studios 89 Batmobile statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty cool

Attachments

• bat.jpg
    bat.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 553
  • isbatmobile.jpg
    isbatmobile.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studios 89 Batmobile statue

That would be awesome. I would even buy the mediocre Keaton statue in addition if true

Re: Iron Studios 89 Batmobile statue

I’d be in for this one, I always dreamed they made an 89 batman batcave diorama.

Looks good! Much more manageable than a vehicle in 1/6 scale to.

Looks good! Much more manageable than a vehicle in 1/6 scale to.

Agreed, would make a great centre piece for others in the same scale

Also, its dimensions will be more accurate than hot toys, as that was made more boxy to accommodate a figure

Agreed, would make a great centre piece for others in the same scale

Also, its dimensions will be more accurate than hot toys, as that was made more boxy to accommodate a figure

It looks pretty cool but the batmobile looks a bit caricature like to me?
Iv got the 1/6 and it’s pretty much the exact same pose iv got with batman standing beside it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toynami's cinemaquette is the most accurate one but I hope this will be more affordable.

If the canopy windshield is removable revealing the driver's seat and controls, I'm interested.

Closest we're going to get to a 1:10 / 1:12 Batmobile for figures in that scale. Blows my mind that with all the 6" and 7" figure collectors out there, an '89 Batmobile has never been made.

If the canopy windshield is removable revealing the driver's seat and controls, I'm interested.

Closest we're going to get to a 1:10 / 1:12 Batmobile for figures in that scale. Blows my mind that with all the 6" and 7" figure collectors out there, an '89 Batmobile has never been made.

Apparently, a company called "Richman's Toys" (never heard of them) made one in 1/10 a long time ago

It looks pretty cool but the batmobile looks a bit caricature like to me?
Iv got the 1/6 and it’s pretty much the exact same pose iv got with batman standing beside it.

I thought so too. The canopy looks off as if it is a one-seater version of the batmobile.

I thought so too. The canopy looks off as if it is a one-seater version of the batmobile.

Glad it’s not just me then.
The more photos that have came out of it the more it looks off.
It looks like a Batmobile that’s holding it’s breath and the canopy’s all sorts of wrong.
To say the 1/6 version was off because it was made to accommodate a 1/6 figure I find ridiculous. It as made that way because that’s what the actual batmobile was made to do?
Obviously someone who doesn’t own or hasn’t actually seen the 1/6 version.
Not ripping in this 1/10 version as Il happily buy everything 89 batman and I was tempted with this even with having my hot toys batmobile but it’s just off and not a little
A lot.
On another note if you haven’t you have Check out the new 4K uhd batman and batman returns.
It’s never looked better!

Back