Greenlight Hollywood 1:24 Christine 1958 Plymouth Fury (Evil Version) Car REVIEW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool review man! I'll have to keep my eye out for one. The only Christine that I have in my collection is a matchbox scale one (which has a surprising amount of detail for the size). I forgot who makes it.

Cool review man! I'll have to keep my eye out for one. The only Christine that I have in my collection is a matchbox scale one (which has a surprising amount of detail for the size). I forgot who makes it.

You might have the 100% Hot Wheels 58 Plymouth Fury. Does it have their Real Riders rubber tires?

I have long collected 1:18 scale diecast cars. I have well over 100 including multiple Hollywood cars. My collection goes back to when they were made by Ertl. Ertl dropped out of the market and Greenlight picked up. My collection consists of mostly American muscle cars with a few unique European cars thrown in. As for the Hollywood stuff, I've got stuff ranging from American Graffiti to Vanishing Point. I believe Greenlight also released the accompanying Charger 500 from the film as well. I've recently started collecting their 1:43 line as they don't take up much space.

Back