Hey from Canada!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msull291

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I have been on the forums before, but never created an account. I have been collecting for quite a few years, mostly focusing on Premium Formats and 1/4 scale stuff. Generally I stick to Marvel/DC stuff, and dabbled a bit in LOTR collectibles, and a bit of video game stuff as well.

While I love collecting the larger pieces, I have found space to be an incredibly huge issue, which is super unfortunate, as I am sure everyone knows the feeling of having to get rid of a piece they love. On top of that, living in Canada makes things a bit tougher, as customs, shipping fees and conversions rates are killer. I have survived through the years, though my collecting habits have slowed significantly over the years :lol

I do have some questions for everyone, hopefully I will be able to post in the other sections soon enough so I can gather some insight on collecting in general, as I have never really spoken with another collector, like myself :)

Glad to be here, thanks!

Thanks everyone! I have a quick forum question, if anyone doesn't mind :) I would like to make a post in the General Collecting forum, as I think my question does not really relate to any other section, but I don't have the authority to make a post there. Is this something I will have to wait a while before doing?

Thanks again everyone!!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back