Statue Silver Fox Collectibles T-800 Endoskeleton and Guardian statues 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty cool. Endo is going to be chromed

Attachments

• sil.jpg
    sil.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 306
  • T-800-Guardian-201701.jpg
    T-800-Guardian-201701.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 306
  • sil2s.jpg
    sil2s.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Re: Silver Fox Collectibles T-800 Endoskelton and Guardian statues 1/10

because they've heard there is a bunch of people who pay more for toys if they don't articulate.

Re: Silver Fox Collectibles T-800 Endoskelton and Guardian statues 1/10

because they've heard there is a bunch of people who pay more for toys if they don't articulate.

Oh, you mean people who like nice bases and don't want stands stuck up the a$$ of their collectibles?

These vastly inferior sequels need that new theatrical release hype to sell collectibles.

So when I see this announcement I'm thinking

32s4vi.jpg

These vastly inferior sequels need that new theatrical release hype to sell collectibles.

View attachment 456379

:lol Perfect response. But you're right, wtf is this company thinking? And if that's a production piece of the Arnie T-800 then I seriously doubt anyone is going to buy these.

More excited by the almost 50 inch (125cm) 1:10 Hunter Killer they are planning to do :)

Man if that was a classic T2 Endo I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat as it would fit right in with the NECA ones scale wise, and I wouldn't have to worry about trying to pose that thing anymore.

These have been announced a long time ago and are sold out. Google them and you will find some people already receiving their endos and they are pissed. Lot of broken ones and they are not chrome plated, just painted. This is chronicle endo all over again.

These have been announced a long time ago and are sold out. Google them and you will find some people already receiving their endos and they are pissed. Lot of broken ones and they are not chrome plated, just painted. This is chronicle endo all over again.

Advertising chrome and not delivering chrome is a little worse than them just coming out bad like the CC ones. Sorry to hear people are getting screwed over.

View attachment 456379

Like Star Wars the worst enemies of these franchises are the people stuck in the past who think only originals should exists and no new movies should come out.

Nonsense. If these films were worth their salt it would reflect in the critical and box office reception and they wouldn't be rebooting back to T1/T2 with each new installment.

Nonsense. If these films were worth their salt it would reflect in the critical and box office reception and they wouldn't be rebooting back to T1/T2 with each new installment.

I see people bashing a movie just as soon as the first trailer is released. They haven't seen it but they are already bashing it. Some idiots don't even wait for a trailer. As soon as a Terminator or star wars movie is announced they start bashing it. Those people do the most damage to franchises.

You think people bashing the trailer on the internet will persuade the general public not to go see the film? If that were the case the Captain Marvel boycott would have worked.

Naw, there's other factors in play. Either the movies prove themselves or they don't. Captain Marvel was a decent enough film building off of wild successes and goodwill of the past 10 years. Terminator simply hasn't been good since 1991 and people know that so they're just less inclined to keep paying to see new sequels. The concepts are old, the headline actors are old, so they aren't winning new young fans for the most part. Meanwhile older fans are just seeing the same ideas repeated over and over for no good reason so they're not exactly bursting at the seams with excitement about it.

I'm with a-Dev on this one, blaming fans for the failures of the sequels is complete non-sense.

You think people bashing the trailer on the internet will persuade the general public not to go see the film? If that were the case the Captain Marvel boycott would have worked.

Naw, there's other factors in play. Either the movies prove themselves or they don't. Captain Marvel was a decent enough film building off of wild successes and goodwill of the past 10 years. Terminator simply hasn't been good since 1991 and people know that so they're just less inclined to keep paying to see new sequels. The concepts are old, the headline actors are old, so they aren't winning new young fans for the most part. Meanwhile older fans are just seeing the same ideas repeated over and over for no good reason so they're not exactly bursting at the seams with excitement about it.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Really, a new trilogy should have been made set in the future, with the first one focusing on a young Kyle Reese, and the final movie ending with Kyle being sent back in time, thus closing the loop.

Back