Statue Tweeterhead MOTU Teela 1/5 maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead MOTU Teela sttatue ???

Chad stated in his Chat video on 4/24 - 27 min that he plans to have her at Powerfest Con.
Should be a cool sttaue

Do you mean Power-Con?
If not, where is Powerfest at, I tried to google but didn't find it

Re: Tweeterhead MOTU Teela 1/5 statue in the works

I wish this one was debuting before Hordak. I can't wait to see the design on this.

Re: Tweeterhead MOTU Teela 1/5 statue

Cant wait to see more of Teela! Glad Tweeterhead is keeping this series going! Looking forward to getting Hordak hopefully soon.

Re: Tweeterhead MOTU Teela 1/5 statue

Wanted to skip Teela (I already have She-Ra and would like Sorceress more) and concentrate on bad guys. But now.... I need her. Also have bust, thought that would be enough.
006-Teela-Bust.jpg

Which one will be the EX? The one with staff or sword? Considering it is impossible to order EX for international customers...
Seeing what they did with hordak, my guess is that the one with the staff will be ex. Missed out on hordak because of shipping and I'm really .... about that. So no way I will be missing out on Teela EX.

I really hope Tweeterhead rethink their international shipping! If this Teela can only ship to US, Canada, and UK, I will be majorly pissed off!

More great pictures on Tweeterhead FB. Preorders on April 8th. They send directly to US, Canada, UK and Germany, rest of the world is redirected to Sideshow (hopefully they will also offer EX version).

According to their words there will be two heads for Teela (with different hair), sword will be in standard edition, EX edition will also have staff (limitation 600 pieces).

https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead/

Has Tweeterhead confirmed anywhere whether the Teela EX will be available from Sideshow for those international customers that they arent directly shipping to?

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the Tweeterhead website to view their account details? On a desktop PC, I cant seem to login properly. It always goes to some weird dialog for tweeterheadcom.stage.site login.

On my phone, it seemed to remember my previous login, but when I select to view my Account, it gives me the same tweeterheadcom.stage.site dialog.

Anyone else have this issue?

Back