SooSooToys Hero Lawyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
B234D285-C279-4798-8D74-F9E4ED1B0EA8.jpg
From their Instagram Page

Wow, very cool if they're actually making him in the red outfit. I've always wanted that look but just couldn't get past the terrible sculpt and proportions of the HT figure.

Hmm I suppose. Although kind of an odd choice if so. When everyone was clamoring for them to make a Daredevil figure I don't think that's what they had in mind.

It's definitely up in the air, they do have fairly complex suit experience under their belt with all the Flash stuff. But the name "Hero Lawyer" seems to be indicating that side of the character. I'd expect something like "Hero Devil" if it was his suit guise.

But regardless of what they begin with, it'd be awesome to see them give us the full arc. Matt > Vigilante > Updated Suit.

Great news, I need a daredevil figure but didn't like the HT one. I hope the headsculpt will be good (and include glasses)

Matt Murdoch is a day one pre-order. Hope one day we eventually get something like the Netflix concept art for DD. EAC1D30A-692C-4597-9B45-8DE20849AF9D.jpeg

Everytime i see this thread title i keep thinking it says "so, so lawyer" and i think golly, that could be any lawyer. :)

Matt Murdoch is a day one pre-order. Hope one day we eventually get something like the Netflix concept art for DD. View attachment 456127

Wow, that's dope!

That is pretty sweet, but I can see why it wasn't used for the show. No way Charlie Cox was/is ripped enough to pull off that suit. Maybe if it was the MCU they'd have the CGI budget to make that work, but not Netflix.

Back