QUEEN STUDIOS : BLACK PANTHER life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olivier

Freaked Out
Reaction score
61529267_711071149312573_2933275875040296960_o.jpg

Man, this is sick. I would love to see a collector with all of these lined up at some point (it definitely won't be me due to the space necessary and the cost).

There are rich nerds out there who will get them all, I will admire from afar lol

HgQuYKV.jpg

ueVQMGt.jpg

SzGSEp8.jpg

KpO5wNN.jpg

tlL8ce7.jpg

zx2Lb41.jpg

SOAWVtd.jpg

xyU6uxJ.jpg

RzNBpLC.jpg

HxXF2je.jpg

T6LvY0a.jpg

vjr2uBR.jpg

We’re pleased to announce that the Black Panther 1:1 bust is finally complete and will debut at Wonder Fest 2019 in Shanghai!

As mentioned before the bust looks completely black. On closer inspection, you will see a slightly purple color. This color represents the Vibranium Micorweave Mesh, just like the real Panther Habit suit. When you shine a blue light on the head or torso, the Black Panther suit glows more intensely. T’Challa’s suit even includes hidden text which is said to be written in the Wakandan language.

These are looking great! Too rich for my blood, but man I hope they make a WM MkIV!

Very impressive!

I'm not about to start collecting busts ...in any scale. So I'll be one of those that admire these from afar.

I'm amazed a small studio like this can churn out so many pieces within 60 days. And not just any pieces, we are talking life size busts, with lighting.
Seriously what is Sideshow doing with all there resources and money. What a waste of a licence.....

On another note, this studio is going to send me broke!

I'm amazed a small studio like this can churn out so many pieces within 60 days. And not just any pieces, we are talking life size busts, with lighting.
Seriously what is Sideshow doing with all there resources and money. What a waste of a licence.....

On another note, this studio is going to send me broke!

New company is hungry. Sideshow was once hungry

Back