Trick or Treat Studios A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anders Eriksen is working with TOTS now. TOTS is offering his replica Freddy gloves for relatively cheap.

rYlkN3VsRJckcriShUujZZE3ThXcJyerXUL2kYWiRFYeB_dgUp2Nx2lW-8GK8E_ydm0TziWJBqaF6gVtTcTdZKgReMZNhQ1q535ibrjIbl0F0xZoHtR58nxxJO2oDni7u3X_yQ5qsToTY4AXtnyKZXbT_IJ5BOM=s0-d-e1-ft

Just got this email as well. Really excited, though I'm not sure what I'd do with any of it if I pull the trigger. Not much into costuming, myself.

Just know, the final products won't be what's pictured on their site. Trick or Treat? More like Bait and Switch. Save your money. There is no way these will be out by October, let alone anywhere close to being quality.

Just know, the final products won't be what's pictured on their site. Trick or Treat? More like Bait and Switch. Save your money. There is no way these will be out by October, let alone anywhere close to being quality.

There is a lot of truth in this, but their 1:1 Gremlins were pretty good for the cost.

Some of their stuff is okay for mass-produced. However their customer service is some of the worst, most unprofessional I've ever come across. I'm curious to see how these will turn out, however I'm not impressed by those masks (even as prototypes).

I've had Anders make a couple gloves for me fitted to my hand. They are exceptional. I don't think the quality will be there with these being massed produced but Anders' work is top notch.

Agreed. I don't think he will be making each and every one of these gloves for TOTS. More than likely they will be produced en mass in a factory based upon his plans.

The Gizmo they did was really bad compared to the prototype. He looked like Gizmo if he was a junkie. I picked him up for about $40 and not sure he is worth that.

I agree with all of this. Plus on top of all of that, their customer service is hands down the worst in the industry. TERRIBLE company.

Meh, I ordered a Twisty the Clown from them a few years ago. It looked nothing like the pictures. I will never do business with them again. I hate companies that bait and switch.:pfft:

Back