Queen Studios lifesize HULK bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Milo

Super Freak
Reaction score
i3dkdg.jpg

Man, Queen/Infinity is KILLING it on these life size busts. I wish I had the room and money to get them all. This Hulk (even in the small glimpse) looks crazy good. My favorite is Cap and if they go that route, I don't know what I'd do.

As a huge Hulk fan I HAVE to buy this. This is the grail Hulk. My bank account can't afford it and I barely have the space for it but none of that really matters. I'm just trying to figure out how much I have to save for this. I see Thanos is a little over $2K (Hulk size but no rooted hair) and Loki is just under $3K (smaller than Hulk, rooted hair) Terminator (smaller and rooted) for $3.5K so I'm going to guesstimate that this will cost about $4K.

As a huge Hulk fan I HAVE to buy this. This is the grail Hulk. My bank account can't afford it and I barely have the space for it but none of that really matters. I'm just trying to figure out how much I have to save for this.

Do the payment plan at Spec. That's what I did on my 2.

I'll skip this one. Have Thanos and Loki ordered.

But if they did an Evans or RDJ sculpt.....yikes.

Same. I've been able to resist most (tho their WW might tempt me) but if they did either of those (or a Black Widow) my wallet would be screwed heh.

Back