Hot Toys sculptor Kojun's Heat Vincent Hanna custom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Kojun from HT updated his Facebook page last night with pics of a figure of Pacino from Heat. Probably a one off but he did this years ago with Carlito's Way and Blitzway and that was produced. Here are some pics but he also has videos on his page of a completely articulated seamless head and neck sculpt as well as hands. Seriously jaw dropping stuff.
FB_IMG_1559219990938.jpg
FB_IMG_1559219993175.jpg
FB_IMG_1559219988853.jpg
FB_IMG_1559219986467.jpg

I just came across that too on FB. The seamless neck and hands would be amazing. The neck especially really looked good as it was posed.

Just wow, that’s just phenomenal! The seamless next takes it to another level.
Be a long time before we see anything like this mass produced but we can wish
Heat is my number one favourite movie so I’d love a McCauley too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that's game changing! Kinda sad that a company like HT's hasn't done something like this first.

Kojun has been working on Pachino for years. I think he finally perfected him.

Maybe that was done for Blitzway....

The only thing that makes me doubt that is Pacino has only ever allowed his likeness for Scarface. If they got it for Heat it would be a game changer. But fans would riot if they didn't make De Niro too, and that will definitely not happen.

The only thing that makes me doubt that is Pacino has only ever allowed his likeness for Scarface. If they got it for Heat it would be a game changer. But fans would riot if they didn't make De Niro too, and that will definitely not happen.

Not so sure, De Niro’s done a bagel tv advert that’s running now on uk tv.
Never expected him to do a tv advert & it’s a cringy one too.
So maybe...

Would be beyond dope to get a Heat two pack of them. Fun fact: they were never on set together at the same time, even in the sit-down scene.

Would be beyond dope to get a Heat two pack of them. Fun fact: they were never on set together at the same time, even in the sit-down scene.

That’s a myth.
They were together in the coffee shop scene

Back