• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Shaak Ti Premium Format Exclusive! Opened but in fantastic condition!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarakawa

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am selling my Sideshow Shaak Ti PF Ex. It is in really good condition. I had it on display for maybe 2-3 years and then it has been boxed up for the last couple years or so. I took all the pics below in the last day or two. Light up still works with batteries. I tried it with the adapter but couldn't get it to work. Not sure if it stopped working or the connection was bad. But the light saber itself still works great with batteries. The factory included batteries are still in there since I never used them...they are prob dead so I included the new set I tested it with along with the adapter as well. I'm going to set the price initially at $900 OBO + shipping. Gonna do US shipping only as well.

Back