1/6 VTS VM027 1/6 Scale THE REVENGER ULTIMATE EDITION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

payton34

Freaked Out
Reaction score
143842fvijjuv0kmp1bu3z-528x668.png

143841fbytjxsyszb5zs5o-528x668.jpg

I’d almost get this just for the sheer amount of ammo alone, then just sell the figure.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1824

I dig it. I'm getting it!

The movie is cringe but the gore is pretty decent. Ray looked pretty good as Punisher.

Let's hope they upgrade the quality of the weapons I have thr previous version and they were so cheap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hmm... I'd honestly buy this guy just to put the Warmachine Punisher head sculpt on it, if possible. But that's more money than I'm comfortable spending on a character I've never been that into. I'd just be getting him to get a version of every Marvel character possible. But I like the figure, looks cool.

Very cool looking figure, but man I just could not get through that movie. The gore was cool but the action scenes were so badly edited and cartoonish that it just didn't work for me at all.

I had the original and liked it but sold it when he Netflix version came out. Cool figure but I will stick with the Netflix one.

Dang really dude? VTS/DAM have some of the best weapons on the market. I have the original and the weapons are fine. Maybe you just got a bad qc unit?
To me the guns were really light and cheap. The machine gun In particular was weak

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What was the name of the first company that made this guy? I wanna say it was like 2010 ish? I kind of want this in my life again

Art figures did one called saves based of War Zone and avenger for the Tom Jane version. I have them and the original revenger and will get this one as well. I like the new weapons and the new headsculpt.

War Zone, despite the flaws, is pretty much the closest adaptation on the comic so far(including the Netflix series). I've always wanted this figure and now I get a second chance.

Figure is pretty solid for the most part. I will more than likely give him a buffer body though. I liked War Zone as far as look for the character and the action was good. The new angry headsculpt looks good.

I am in the same boat. He's my favorite comic book character. I miss the days of Mike Zeck and Jim Lee and Whilce Portacio doing the art on him

This is still my favorite Punisher. Bernthal is great but I love the over the top ness of this movie and the practicality of his body armor.

Back