MR Luke Ep. IV EE Lightsaber---Who all ordered one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

elwood49

I just ordered my first lightsaber from MR, the Luke Ep. IV EE. I considered ordering 2 due to the demand on this one, but I just can't swing that right now with all the stuff coming in July. Who else ordered one? I ordered almost immediately after it went up, so mine should ship soon with a low #.:banana

Got mine! :banana And btw the website worked great, no problems. This is also my first full sized saber (I have minis, and FX) so I am really looking forward to it. :rock

Holy crap!!!

Is this gone already? It's not showing up on the site for me. Damn I should have ordered 2. This piece will be going for $1000+ on Ebay EASILY.

Edit: MR confirms all sold in 14 minutes!!!!!!! Holy @)()@*# that has got to be some sort of record.

WOW, that was fast!!!!!!!!!!! :thud I think I should have grabbed two as well. Elwood, did you see that the first wave ships now and then the second after the 4th? It won't be long!

OK, I'm thinking that was just Wave 1 that sold out. I guess we'll see Wave 2 shortly. I may buy another if that is the case.

No it is not the first wave that sold out. They would not have broken them up for pre-sale like that. Trust me they are all gone. The first wave sold out in only 6 minutes. The rest in 14. Those who got one be greatfull.

Jesse

And those who got two, try hard not to scalp em too high! :rollin J/K, I actually in hindsight should have bought two. :thwak

I'll be sure to order 2 with the Obi-Wan EE coming later this year. I actually couldn't afford to order 2 today anyway, since I always use my debit card and not my credit card on these orders. It helps me limit myself if I only spend money that I actually have in my account.:lol

Debit what? :lol Actually cheers to you, you fiscally responsible collector you! :clap

BTW - do you know an ETA for the Obi Wan?

I wouldn't have bought one anyway, but was this announced in another newsletter that I didn't get? :dunno

Richard, this was listed at the bottom of the page when you signed up for the Collector's Society, or at least that is where I saw it.

Ordered 2 :rock

Wave 1 (Ed. # 1-300) sold out in 6 minutes. The entire run od 1,000 pcs. was sold out in 14 minutes. This was confirmed by the MR VIP at rebelscum.

I may be wrong but I don't recall ANY collectible selling that fast. :google

Thanks, LOTR Fan. Glad to know I'm not missing out on newsletters - just goodies by not being a CS member. :)

Back