Hot Toys Toy Story 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am super stoked they have the license. Been hoping they would get it. Only Cosbabies for now but I dream of HT making lifesize Woody and Buzz.

There's already near perfect representations of toy story characters. There about 1/4 the cost of a HT figure too.

71Gvbc9IsUL._SX425_.jpg

There's already near perfect representations of toy story characters. There about 1/4 the cost of a HT figure too.

71Gvbc9IsUL._SX425_.jpg

I have these. They are decent but not as good as they could be. I do caution that they re released these as target exclusives and there is a massive quality drop. For example woody doesn’t has jean material pants... they are now printed fabric.

Target wants $90 for them too. :lol

I got Buzz for $30 at ToysRus before they shut down.

I am excited for the cosbabies, especially of Bo Peep. She's my favorite. I hope HT will do a line...but it may end up the same way as their Winnie the Pooh figure they did for the Christopher Robin movie aka Sideshow won't sell it.

Hi there, I am thinking about getting in hot toys (specifically the movie masterpiece figures for marvel) and I was wondering how rare these are. Does the company ever rerelease these figures after they sell out? And how often does the price spike after an item has been sold out?

I enjoy collecting figurines but also really like going for ones that are rare and increase in value over time. I was looking at the MMS 132 iron man and see that even though it released in 2011, I see a lot of ones sold for less than retail on eBay.

I was looking at the doctor strange figure and it's sold out now. Is there any chance there will be a restock?

Hi there, I am thinking about getting in hot toys (specifically the movie masterpiece figures for marvel) and I was wondering how rare these are. Does the company ever rerelease these figures after they sell out? And how often does the price spike after an item has been sold out?

I enjoy collecting figurines but also really like going for ones that are rare and increase in value over time. I was looking at the MMS 132 iron man and see that even though it released in 2011, I see a lot of ones sold for less than retail on eBay.

I was looking at the doctor strange figure and it's sold out now. Is there any chance there will be a restock?

Hot toys remakes and reissues a lot when it comes to marvel stuff, so some older versions don’t fare well when it comes to reselling. It is entirely likely that Dr. Strange will get made again from whatever his next appearance may be.

Back