Hello from Pittsburgh!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarkRavingFan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Missy! I’m a teacher and somewhat obsessed fangirl with a heavy focus on the MCU, namely Tony Stark. My hubby is a Thanos guy. We are Hot Toy, movie prop, autograph, and art collectors!

It was a bit of a process being able to join this group, lol...but I’m finally here! How long before new members can create posts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, guys! So, I’ve two preorders and a HUGE purchase looming...and am debating another...how does one control the madness?

Thanks, guys! So, I’ve two preorders and a HUGE purchase looming...and am debating another...how does one control the madness?

I think most collectors go through that phase at one time. At first, I use to buy everything in sight. The only advice I can give is to focus your collection on your favorite characters and only buy what you absolutely love. There are a lot of companies now and choices so just be patient :)

I think most collectors go through that phase at one time. At first, I use to buy everything in sight. The only advice I can give is to focus your collection on your favorite characters and only buy what you absolutely love. There are a lot of companies now and choices so just be patient :)

That’s exactly what we’ve been doing. Tony Stark is my hero, Thanos is my hubby’s fav...so of course we had to get both gauntlets...and I needed the Mark 85...and I kinda want Rescue...and on and on lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol With great difficulty would be my answer! It is good if you can stay focused on certain characters/films etc...but it's hard though with so many awesome collectibles to choose from! :panic: And you can never stop at just one either!! :lol

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Missy!
wavesmile.gif

Back