Statue Infinity Studio: Batman (Ben Affleck) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
This comes from this thread I made back in October. I decided to make new individual threads for each of these:

MbH7aeR.jpg

qWRxO5R.jpg

1oYvGDr.jpg

6nE8tcG.jpg

npOPWCy.jpg

5aSIC38.jpg

lFe6pGl.jpg

JpMeUVH.jpg

I’m assuming the partial face on the bottom right is Batflecks (same details, mole etc).

F733C476-1A22-4A46-B0CE-3AB3E4F1F4E2.jpeg

Kinda freaky looking.

That's a lot of $$ for a Batman who never had his own film >_>

Yep, and yet for some reason I seem to have spent way more money on his iteration then any other.

At last count I’ve got a 1/2, 2x 1/4, 1/6, 1/10, and a 1/3 coming soon. I would think I could trade all of those, which I won’t, for this bust.

Yep, and yet for some reason I seem to have spent way more money on his iteration then any other.

At last count I’ve got a 1/2, 2x 1/4, 1/6, 1/10, and a 1/3 coming soon. I would think I could trade all of those, which I won’t, for this bust.

That's a lot of batfleck! Lol I guess less and less pieces will be made of him seeing as he won't be back so it makes sense to buy the ones you like. Justice league kinda ruined him for me but no point in wondering what could have been!

Back