Prime 1 DBZ Goku statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was teased on P1 Collectors Group

dbz12s.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 DBZ Goku sttaue

Question about the guy that runs that group.

Did he really rip a bunch of collectors off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Prime 1 DBZ Goku sttaue

Wow, I'm actually a little bit disappointed... I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this...

It looks like an oversized banpresto figure with some chinese knock-off special effects

How hard is it to get Prime1 Preorders through Sideshow? Do they sell out quickly?

Order direct from prime 1 store. Sideshow has not put new pre orders from them for a long time. The ex on this should sell quickly based on the popularity of the character.

I like it, but the base with Shenron, the Dragonball and that gold looks garish, like some cheap kitsch.

Personally, I find that Dragonball characters don't translate that well to 3D.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

It looks okay, but it's just a glorified Banpresto. No way would I pay $600-900 or however much P1 is gonna charge for it.
Ouch that's some harsh words to compare a top tier resin company to PVC... To each their own I guess

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Personally, I find that Dragonball characters don't translate that well to 3D.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Then.....why are you in this thread? Dragon ball collectibles are HUGE all around the world. I'm sure this will have no problem selling out.

It looks okay, but it's just a glorified Banpresto. No way would I pay $600-900 or however much P1 is gonna charge for it.

If you've ever seen Prime 1's work in person, you'd know this is much higher quality than a cheap pvc figure. I always wonder why people feel the need to put something down like this. If you're not going to purchase it that's fine, but there's no need to make the people who purchase this feel like their purchasing a low quality product.

Back