My display cabinet project is now complete..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bps1966

Freakzoid
Reaction score
After 4 trips to Ikea, 2 Billy Bookcases with doors and 10 Norfly led light bars and two transformers its finally finished

I present my modest collection for your review lol!
52a4dacc6dcb65440c736552652e5081.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

That looks clean, very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost love the smaller collections vs big ones. You get to appreciate the individual figure a bit more.

A necro-response here but I can understand this sentiment. As someone who has a huge collection (of toys generally - Hot Toys, NECA, Hasbro Star Wars) that goes beyond all good sense I often find myself admiring small collections and being envious of the discipline, the selectivity and superior presentation.

A necro-response here but I can understand this sentiment. As someone who has a huge collection (of toys generally - Hot Toys, NECA, Hasbro Star Wars) that goes beyond all good sense I often find myself admiring small collections and being envious of the discipline, the selectivity and superior presentation.
I agree, it can get out of hand and the more you have, the harder it is to display it all

Back