Cute dog watching tv like humans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily1096

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Funny dog watching tv like humans
See his video on link below
https://bit.ly/2HHvHde
c3a25dc5d8bb366796c9c300ad0948f0.jpg

Sent from my CRO-L22 using Tapatalk

My dog does that all the time, too. He’ll be sound asleep, and when he hears a dog-centric commercial (even the jingle) come on, he snaps awake to see the dogs on the TV. Depending on how active the dogs in the commercial are, he runs toward the TV barking like a lunatic. When he sees cats, he just kind of whines quietly.

Spam post but sure why not. Westies can see animals on the telly. I've had three and they've all watched and reacted. One used to howl at the TV which was quite cute. The one we have right now though just charges and growls, not so cute. We've had a Shih Tzu the whole time who doesn't react at all and I don't think she knows what the Westie is reacting to, so it seems to me the Shih Tzu can't make out what's on the TV, different kind of vision maybe?

Spam post but sure why not. Westies can see animals on the telly. I've had three and they've all watched and reacted. One used to howl at the TV which was quite cute. The one we have right now though just charges and growls, not so cute. We've had a Shih Tzu the whole time who doesn't react at all and I don't think she knows what the Westie is reacting to, so it seems to me the Shih Tzu can't make out what's on the TV, different kind of vision maybe?

Shih Tzu reckons your choice of programming blows.

Back