Statue Prime 1 - Game of Thrones Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivingdutchman

Super Freak
Reaction score
f39c499719337adab745f2d450cfbac9.jpg

And there goes my wallet. Supposed to be 1/4 Scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So 3 days before the final episode and 8 years after the show started Prime 1 decided that it was a great idea to make some GOT figures?

What is the current typical going rate for a 1/4 prime one statue? I have never bought one.

Also I think I remember reading someplace that Sideshow doesn't carry them anymore, is this correct?

Can’t see these selling that well.
By the time of release it’ll be two years since the show is off the air.
The adventures of Jon Snow and Khaleesi will be a distant memory. Could be wrong but I don’t think this show will hold up like the Lord of the Rings trilogy and it’s ongoing ability to sell character statues.

Can’t see these selling that well.
By the time of release it’ll be two years since the show is off the air.
The adventures of Jon Snow and Khaleesi will be a distant memory. Could be wrong but I don’t think this show will hold up like the Lord of the Rings trilogy and it’s ongoing ability to sell character statues.

I doubt the show will hold up like Lord of the Rings, but I'm pretty sure these will still sell.

Show would have held up with a better ending than where they're going.

Daenerys merchandise is basically in the toilet with a lot of fans now who only like the protagonists.

I will still be interested to see how these turn out, but a shame it has taken to the end of the series for some high quaility statues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Show would have held up with a better ending than where they're going.

Daenerys merchandise is basically in the toilet with a lot of fans now who only like the protagonists.

I will still be interested to see how these turn out, but a shame it has taken to the end of the series for some high quaility statues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Funny cuz I think I like her even more lol

Wait....Lord of the Rings stuff does NOT sell very well. Also there will be more GOT content on the horizon. Like LOTR this property isn't Marvel or Star Wars but I think statues of the tier 1 characters would be good sellers.

Back