Blitzway + Prime 1 Studio: Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Are you as hyped for the last season finale episode of Game of Thrones coming this week-end!?
Prime 1 Studio is thrilled to announce our collaboration with Blitzway, to create the first pieces of the Game of Thrones series!
With Studio Hive joining us for the Concept Design and Blitzway’s special artist team.
Without forgetting the incredible talented Blitzway's Sculptor/Painter K. A. Kim.
This will be the most anticipated project for all Game of Thrones fans.
Stay tuned for further information!
www.prime1studio.com
www.blitzway.com
www.studio-hive.com
FB_IMG_1558098735978.jpg

Mad Queen Out Of Nowhere Dany and Useless Jon Snow from Seasons 8 will be the first two releases.

A bit of damage control, lol:

[QUOTE="Felipe Fiquene (Mod at P1 Collectors' Group")]Extra information:
The design of the characters will be based on previous seasons. We can't specify from wich seasons yet.
[/QUOTE]

Not really the best timing there. Lol

Nope but I'm not going to ignore several brilliant seasons because a couple guys got hasty at the end(but it is unfortunate). If they make fantastic statues of the right characters these will do well.

I hope we are right that they are 1/4 so I don't dive into this. Unless there's a Hound. Or Tormund. Crap who am I kidding, I better make room.

Out of the gate I assume will be Jon, Dany, and Arya in their recent attire. An Arya flying towards the Night King would be beyond cool. I would pay a lot of cash for that.

Back