Premium Format Sideshow Sabertooth Premium Format (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33b669053b19e82bc93a81ccfca76fc8.jpg

To go with the new Logan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scraping the bottom of the barrel

Yep. I just don't get it. I really don't. Is Sabertooth REALLY that popular of a character? Really? 3 statues worth? When there are still multitudes of characters who have never even had 1 statue.

I give up. Pretty much focusing on Iron Studios, Prime 1, and XM now. SSC, call me whenever you decide to finally get to a 1/4 Nightwing or Robin.

I love the X-Men, especially Wolverine and his enemies, but idk if I would get another Sabretooth. Depending on pose, base and details.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Awesome a new character!

3 ****ing Sabertooth's lmao. While Doc Ock has a grand total of 0.

Stupid company is stupid.

To be fair the first onesie pj clad pf should never been released. The rehash was pretty good (basically what the first should have been) but they couldn't give it away for like 2 years..
This looks fierce and great so far...
But other characters completely missing is a joke

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree with making new X-characters instead. But I have to say I am curious to see the full sculpt on this. The muscle definition on the front torso is totally rad.

Another sabertooth? You can still get the last one they did on ebay for under 400. Not sure why they want to keep flooding the market with this and wolverine.

Definitely interested to see the whole thing been wanting to pick up a sabertooth to go with my magneto but both older pfs are terrible imo was thinking of getting the xm but might grab this if it comes out decent

This actually looks like it will do a nicer job of capturing the Sabretooth's savagery than the previous versions. I'll probably pick it up and sell the previous PFs. But yes, SS needs to stop going back to the well 2 and 3 times on the same characters. It's not like there's an outcry for more Sabretooths or a movie coming out. I wonder if this was sculpted on spec and SS just picked it up.

33b669053b19e82bc93a81ccfca76fc8.jpg

To go with the new Logan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand people complaining about another rehash of a character. But what I fail to understand is why gripe when this can possibly be the best rendition of this character, ever? I mean, look at this thing. If the rest of the sculpt comes close to the tease pic, and we get a second portrait, we are in for a real treat. Crazy pricing aside, these sculpts are getting way better, especially with hyper detailing as for this sublime sculpt.

I can understand people complaining about another rehash of a character. But what I fail to understand is why gripe when this can possibly be the best rendition of this character, ever? I mean, look at this thing. If the rest of the sculpt comes close to the tease pic, and we get a second portrait, we are in for a real treat. Crazy pricing aside, these sculpts are getting way better, especially with hyper detailing as for this sublime sculpt.

No one wants this ****. Where is Colossus, Beast, Nightcrawler, etc

Back