Mezco One 12: John Wick 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Usual disclaimer: if this was already posted, I apologize!

Pre-order opens tomorrow (05/16/19)
USD: $120

Really digging this, mostly for the accessories & the beat up head version. How is the Mezco One series quality?

It looks great, good luck to everyone trying to wade through the disaster that tomorrow morning will be.

Well if Mezco would just restrict it to ONE per person, there would be WAY less of an issue...

At least they knocked it down to 2 in the last year. I don't know why the hell they don't just keep the preorders open for a day/week or whatever and then just make to order.

Looks like pre-orders open at 10 am EST / 7 am PST.

I'm torn on this one, it's amazing but $120 for a 6.5-inch figure seems high, although 3A tends to charge that for their similar line, but with fewer accessories.

This looks pretty good, but $120 plus $15.33 shipping? Yikes!

I would've locked in a pre-order so I could have more time to think about it, but the $30 NRD kills it for me. I'll just get one of the Mafex figures instead.

EDIT: "Site temporarily unavailable" LOL Mezco!

took 20 minutes and yet again my reward points disappeared during one of the many reloads, but its paid, wonder why they let you buy 4? who would need 4 of these unless you are flipping, maybe that's how many fit in their case for easy shipping or something... yes shipping sucks but oh well, going to see the movie tonight, hope its good. So far I've been lucky and nabbed the last 5 or so mezco exclusives.. Really like this line, but only one problem, i have too many!

I'm wondering if they'll do this like Gomez and just leave it open for a day and make to order, like they should have been doing from the beginning.

I'm wondering if they'll do this like Gomez and just leave it open for a day and make to order, like they should have been doing from the beginning.

Looks like that is what is happening as its not sold out yet, which is great, its nice for everyone to have the same chance to get one of these.

Wow. So $135 for a 1:12 figure? Nope. I will pass and just pretend the next Hot Toys I order is $135 cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully i'll get my reward points back, one day i'll actually get to use them!

I've had that done twice; had to email them to get them back. The second time they gave me points back even on a waitlisted order I had lol, thanks Mezco!

Back