All things WDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllHailMegs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone here collect at these days the good old Walt Disney Classics Collection figures?

I've been looking to pick up "Dear Jessica, How Do I Love Thee?" but was unsure about the paint app. Is paint generally solid across the entire WDCC line?

I've been looking to pick up "Dear Jessica, How Do I Love Thee?" but was unsure about the paint app. Is paint generally solid across the entire WDCC line?

The paint app is damn good, better than Polystone Statues.
Here are a few pics from my collection where u can see it, i hope it helps.

DSCI2077.jpg
DSCI1980.jpg
DSCI1974.JPG
DSCI1985.jpg

Attachments

• DSCI2108.JPG
    DSCI2108.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
My wife has quite a few of these... but we haven't picked up any in a few years.
Are they still making them? Thought I heard the line was stopped a while ago.

The line ends end of 2012 but it gives over 1000 figures to collect and quality is definitely on top

Was an avid collector of WDCC for a long time. Was sad when it ended, but I must admit I slowed down as the years went by. Now I just need to complete a few collections that I love like Nightmare. My fave WDCC are the Hitchhiking Ghosts from a past convention and the Mr Toad as Pinky and Blueboy.

The only pieces I own is “Boo” from Monsters Inc and the “Door”.
Would love to own more but they are pretty expensive on eBay.
Is there any other company that makes similar pieces?

Is there any other company that makes similar pieces?

Not really, at this time and present Lenox and Lladro and Lao Nadro made highquality porcelain figures , but they made the glossy over the paint. WDCC has glossy under the paint and the quality was much better. Therefor it gaves Giuseppe Armani and Laurenz Porcelain.

Back