Statue Prime 1 God of War diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool_jlp

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just revealed on their official facebook page. Few details are the statues are 1:4 scale, Kratos/Atreus are one piece while Baldur is his own as well. Can both be bought to create the diorama or purchased separately.

kratosdiorama.jpg

kratosdiorama2.jpg

kratosdiorama3.jpg

So bought. My favourite game this generation and this statue is pretty much perfect IMO. Won't bother with Baldur

Props to everyone picking up one of these amazing pieces! Prime 1 keeps tempting me more and more with their licenses (Witcher, Shadow of the Colossus, and now GoW!). Unfortunately, I know that I will never have the space (or funds) to pick up one of their awesome statues.

Why is taking so long for Kratos to go on PO....? It sad that I don't think will be able to PO from SS

Just ordered these two, my first Prime 1 Statues. Can't wait to receive them.

Just got the Kratos and Atreus. This thing is hugeeee. The detail is amazing. The only thing that I think could have been improved is Kratos' beard and eyebrows, they look a little soft. Other than that it's fantastic. I have Baldur on a payment plan through Prime 1, looking forward to completing the set.

Back