Statue Dream Figures: Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
igs7WHN.jpg

Thanks to TOHO and Legendary Entertainment, we are excited to announce that Dream Figures will be bringing Godzilla to life. MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

Dream Figures' web site

Good, now at least we have two high end Godzilla statues coming soon (X-Plus Gigantic and this), your move Sideshow.

Dream Figures said:
We are glad to show our design of this creature, we are still working on final prototype to bring the best statue of Godzilla.

Pending licensor approval.

ygMrEXX.jpg

bDNUJOD.jpg

XZxXKZC.jpg

Wow beautiful! I love it, now just need to know the size, scale and release date :).

Wow beautiful! I love it, now just need to know the size, scale and release date :).

They said on Instagram it'll be about 50cm tall and 70cm wide, give or take.

Time to decide if I wanna sell my SS maquette. Only want one big statue of this guy, and this one looks better in almost every way except how much horizontal space it may take up. A straighter posture would have helped with that, but I like how dynamic he looks. Accuracy wise, this blows the maquette out of the water.

They said on Instagram it'll be about 50cm tall and 70cm wide, give or take.

Time to decide if I wanna sell my SS maquette. Only want one big statue of this guy, and this one looks better in almost every way except how much horizontal space it may take up. A straighter posture would have helped with that, but I like how dynamic he looks. Accuracy wise, this blows the maquette out of the water.

I love that size, was afraid it won't be huge. I also have the SS maquette and while this does look better, I wouldn't mind having it sit next to the G14 maquette. But if they ever do a King Ghidorah then I would sell the maquette in a heart beat.

I say it'll be at least easily $500 given how the Xplus Gigantic is $609 also around the same scale. Now I am really tossing up between getting this or the Gigantic, the former looks more proportionate while the latter sports more details. The base also looks cool here. What to do.

This statue is pretty cool!

I just hope they add more color to the base. For example making the fires on the building look like fire ...with reds, yellows, etc.

Is there yet a general idea of when this might go up for pre-order? I have 2 statues on pre-order atm that I would gladly cancel to get this, but both of them are ready to ship and I would need to put in a delay with SSC.

dream_figures said:
Little by little we will be revealing more photos of #Godzilla in our social networks‼ ���� THE PREORDER WILL BEGIN SOON... #Godzilla #godzillakingofthemonsters #toho #legendary #dreamfigures #dreamfigurescollections #preorder #soon

QWwwd4H.jpg

Yeah it's lacking detail but I like the pose. Preorder on 14th December.

It's a very cool piece, but given the price tag it's likely to come with, the soft detailing, especially like the teeth, seems a bit unacceptable.

A $2000 statue shouldn't pale in detail to a $20 toy.

Good concept, but yeah, I agree that the detail is lacking. Godzilla has no teeth, and the paint on the base makes it look more cartoony than I'd like. Hopefully these issues are addressed before full production.

DREAM FIGURES said:
‼AMAZING... FULL REVEAL‼

License:
Godzilla King of the Monsters ? Godzilla

Product: Godzilla Regular Mode
Edition Size: open preorder to 400 pcs
Manufacturer: Dream Figures
Material: Full in resin
Product Dimensions:
(cm): 49.3H x 63Wx 65.5L
Product weight: +/- 30 kg
Recomended selling Price:
799 USD / 725 Euros (VAT not included)
Every Statue Will be numerated and including Certificate of Authenticity.

#Godzilla #godzillakingofthemonsters #toho #legendary #preorder #december14 #comiccon2019 #dreamfigures #dreamfigurescollectors #amazing #fullreveal

ZpCLLTK.jpg

UpHbAzg.jpg

v6cRk4X.jpg

MPQlgb8.jpg

V0fvCyz.jpg

m7LXhu8.jpg

V0fvCyz.jpg

VtlC7Nr.jpg

WEB SITE (Preorders start on December 14)

Last edited:
Back