Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Follow Jbeltram4 On Twitter Add Jbeltram4 on Facebook

Default Re: Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

I had slight paint issue on neck, that is weathering on the cape(it isn?t great but that?s what it is) and I did not have any of those other issues you are talking about. I would def look for an exchange.

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Are you in an excessively humid location? Sounds like your figure is sweating.
    Hidden Content
    Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

No, I am in Italy. I mean, the past couple of days we went over 30?C, but it's definitely not humid. But I guess the figure sat in a magazine in Hong Kong for 4 months so... maybe that's it.

What should I do? See if it stops with time or it's an irreversible problem? Should I ask for a return?

Thank you. This never happened to me, so I'm not sure how to handle the situation. If the problem lays in the storage condition I might end up getting a second figure afflicted by the same problem...

Freakazoid

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by dantes2501 View Post
    No, I am in Italy. I mean, the past couple of days we went over 30?C, but it's definitely not humid. But I guess the figure sat in a magazine in Hong Kong for 4 months so... maybe that's it.

What should I do? See if it stops with time or it's an irreversible problem? Should I ask for a return?

Thank you. This never happened to me, so I'm not sure how to handle the situation. If the problem lays in the storage condition I might end up getting a second figure afflicted by the same problem...
    Doesn't sound right but I'm no expert with the issues your having with Jon 2.0. I'd get in touch with where you bought it from. Email them the pics and describe the issues like you have done here to them and see what happens. Did you get a 1 year 3zero warranty form with Jon 2.0?

KGHobby told me to write to TZ's customer service. I registered the warranty and I wrote them, let's see how it goes from here.

Edit: just found out that the dagger got stained too, after sheating it just the one time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5868.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	488455

Sorry for the double posting, Threezero replied that that's their "antique style painting" and maybe they were a little too heavy with the paint but that won't affect the "playing". If I don't want that paint I can ship them the parts I want to be replaced and they will take care of it, but it will take no less than two months. I am going to ask for a full replacement, either with them or KGHobby. This is not acceptable.

Update: Threezero won't offer a full figure return. I am asking KGHobby. Man, this really suck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5871.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	224.3 KB 
ID:	488545

Hi All,

I too have a problem, not sure if anyone ran into this. I've ordered from Threezero directly, and the package arrived so destroyed like someone stepped on it. I did not accept it, so it was taken to the post office so we can have a damage report there. Or simply I can have the post send it back. Have anyone been in this situation, what does Threezero customer service do in such cases? (Of course I'll contact them, but would like to know how this goes...) Thanks!