Statue Weta Galadriel Dark Queen statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty cool.

gab1s.jpg

Attachments

• wetanews.jpg
    wetanews.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 473
  • gab.jpg
    gab.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 427
  • gab1s.jpg
    gab1s.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
Re: Weta Mystery LOTR or Hobbit statue

That was my guess as well! It looks like there's a peg for a head right there, and there was another photo with more cloth looking things.

Re: Weta Galadriel Dark Form statue

It's cool but doesn't really grab me at all. Galadriel is an important character in the movie and literature (this representation being more movie), but pricing is catching up to me so either I love it or I keep rolling down the road.

Cool looking piece, but that hair :horror it would be the stuff of nightmares for me...I'd be terrified of accidentally catching it or something and it breaking. :panic:

This piece is lovely, but I too am worried about breakage.

Why would you worry about that? If it breaks send it back. I am sure they will design the box to keep it safe.

Uh...because it's not always a cakewalk to send things back to a company? Can be a total pain in the arse. And no, smart designs aren't always guaranteed when it comes to shippers. We'll see.

Uh...because it's not always a cakewalk to send things back to a company? Can be a total pain in the arse. And no, smart designs aren't always guaranteed when it comes to shippers. We'll see.

Why not? They give you a label and you send it back for a refund or you get a replacement. I have never had any issues with them.

Yep, with these kind of 1/6 scale statues all they might ask you to do is destroy the statue, send photographic evidence, then they send a replacement. You don't need to ship anything yourself.
Or, if it's something you feel you can fix, they might reimburse you with some weta dollars to put towards a future purchase.

Excellent video, nearmint. Thanks for sharing.

I think both are fantastic and will definitely be grails. Gandalf & Frodo on Cart has been one piece that I've been asking for many many years. I was hoping that Asmus would give us the cart/horse in 1/6th but it looks like this may be my only option.

Dark Queen Galadriel is elegantly beautiful. My only concern, as previously mentioned, is with fragility and the hassle of getting it successfully replaced.

Yep, with these kind of 1/6 scale statues all they might ask you to do is destroy the statue, send photographic evidence, then they send a replacement. You don't need to ship anything yourself.
Or, if it's something you feel you can fix, they might reimburse you with some weta dollars to put towards a future purchase.

Nope. Depends - I had to ship back two defective statues.

This is the first LOTR statue in a long time that I've really wanted. I've bought plenty from Weta but not really statues. What kind of price point are we talking here, do you think?

Back