Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Default Who'd Like To See A Joe Bob Briggs Action Figure?

I was watching some of The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs over the weekend, and the thought occurred to me it might be kind of cool to have a figure of Joe Bob. I know many horror fans grew up watching MonsterVision on TNT, and it's great to see him back with The Last Drive-In on Shudder. It's kind of an obscure choice for a figure I know, but I think he's been a great ambassador for the genre and deserves his own figure. Feels like it would be something up NECA's alley. He could come with a bottle of beer, his lawn chair, tv, and maybe even a light up MonsterVision sign. Probably won't happen I know, but I'm interested in other's thoughts.

I like this idea! Though if I got to choose, I think I'd much prefer a light-up MonsterVision sign to hang above my TV...

Big fan, going to meet him in July at one of his shows, so yes!

Super Freak
    In your basement next to the Halloween decorations.
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Add Rzeznikk on Facebook Visit Rzeznikk's Youtube Channel Visit Rzeznikk's Instagram Channel
    I'll take one of Darcy the Mail Girl

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I would get a figure of him if one was ever made. NECA makes a lot of obscure things so I don’t see why not if they got the rights to him. I could see it as a Retro Cloth Figure.