Who'd Like To See A Joe Bob Briggs Action Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck72586

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was watching some of The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs over the weekend, and the thought occurred to me it might be kind of cool to have a figure of Joe Bob. I know many horror fans grew up watching MonsterVision on TNT, and it's great to see him back with The Last Drive-In on Shudder. It's kind of an obscure choice for a figure I know, but I think he's been a great ambassador for the genre and deserves his own figure. Feels like it would be something up NECA's alley. He could come with a bottle of beer, his lawn chair, tv, and maybe even a light up MonsterVision sign. Probably won't happen I know, but I'm interested in other's thoughts.

I like this idea! Though if I got to choose, I think I'd much prefer a light-up MonsterVision sign to hang above my TV... :lol

I would get a figure of him if one was ever made. NECA makes a lot of obscure things so I don’t see why not if they got the rights to him. I could see it as a Retro Cloth Figure.

Back