Prop Regal Robot Rancor puppet statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Rebelscum

regal.jpg

Attachments

• rancor.jpg
    rancor.jpg
    665 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
This will probably be very beautiful! It looks like this will be a lot smaller than the Sideshow statue though, so for (around) sixth scale collecting, Sideshow seems the way to go for me.

For an accurate replica of the original puppet, this will be better without a doubt.

Cool. But I wonder if this?ll be unpainted like their Tauntaun? That would be a bummer.

Based on what I have seen so far it seems to be this way. Not sure at what price point this will go, but a good paint job can also cost pretty much.

RR Rancor will be painted, it costs $3000 and have an edition size of about 100.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RR Rancor will be painted, it costs $3000 and have an edition size of about 100.

If that price is true, then it is insane. You can get a Master Replicas AT-AT for that price nowadays and is one of the most impressive Star Wars pieces ever

It is. There is a video on Facebook where the owner of the company talks about it.

I'm sure it will be nice but I'll take the already high priced and enormous Sideshow version of the monster for less than half. 3k is insane

I completely agree. No matter how cool it is its not worth 3 grand.

Edition size of 83. At $3000 that might still take a while to sell out.

I think it is freaking awesome. The best Rancor out there. Ever. I am international, so I have to figure out how to get it, and I will have to pay customs, so it will cost me, with shipping, probably 3500-4000 USD. Still, the piece is just stunning.

Back