Statue Lladro Star Wars Rebel Women figurine statue line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Leia, Ahsoka, Rey and others planned. From Rebelscum No info on scale

Attachments

• Collector-Panel-Star-Wars-Celebration-Chicago-2019-105.jpg
    Collector-Panel-Star-Wars-Celebration-Chicago-2019-105.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 326
  • Collector-Panel-Star-Wars-Celebration-Chicago-2019-104.jpg
    Collector-Panel-Star-Wars-Celebration-Chicago-2019-104.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Collector-Panel-Star-Wars-Celebration-Chicago-2019-107.jpg
    Collector-Panel-Star-Wars-Celebration-Chicago-2019-107.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
First Selangor now Lladro.
This interests me more though.
But Lladro is very expensive, those pics look about 1/4 scale. I reckon around 2K each.
These companies doing the job SS should be doing.
This might also be linked to Star Wars land opening soon

I am out based on the asking prices on their website for the disney stuff. $720 CAD for a very simple snow white figurine.

I am out based on the asking prices on their website for the disney stuff. $720 CAD for a very simple snow white figurine.

That is an porcelain figure, the prices for polystone, resin or whatever is definitly a lot cheaper to produce.

It definitely had my curiosity at first because I didn’t know the company but after looking at what they make it’s not for me. Looks like things my grandmother would collect.

It definitely had my curiosity at first because I didn’t know the company but after looking at what they make it’s not for me. Looks like things my grandmother would collect.
I hope the Statue line will made in Polystone, Resin or cold cast porcelain otherwise im out.
I collect Disney figures from WDCC in the past, they made on glossy porcelain figures for Disney. Lenox, Nao (LLadro) and Lladro and a few others back in the days produced only glossy pieces.
Nao has produced many of the same sculpts in the past, and a little bit changes from Lladro and the next run goes out from Lladro but higher prices.
https://www.naoporcelain.com/nao/te...;jsessionid=3ZJFIPXW05L4ICRDIRKCFFAKENADUIWB#
https://www.lladro.com/en_eu/world-of-disney

It's an interesting licence in my opinion. Yes pricey, but I am led to believe that they have a good reputation. That said, I'm not a collector of statues.

I'll hold out on a final opinion until I see the full statue, though.

Good news: I read on Lladros page that the first 2 figures r a princess and a queen :) and the Bad news: the line will be made in porcelain :slap

Limited Serie Units
Height (cm)
Width (cm)
Length (cm)

looks good, but when u click the link you will cant stop laughing :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Limited Serie Units
Height (cm)
Width (cm)
Length (cm)

looks good, but when u click the link you will cant stop laughing :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

You are so right about that last part! I kept looking to see if that price was in another currency besides US. It's not...and for that you could get all four Iron Studios Endgame 1/4 scale statues. Yikes!

Back