Queen Studios Has The Alita Battle Angel Global Licence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
They'll be making a life size bust, and when a member of an Alita FB group reached out to them they mentioned something about a 1:5 scale Alita figure. No teases yet but exciting news nonetheless.

59627078_1199278153583196_4831485367846699008_o.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing these, already have the prime 1 deluxe statue on order

I can't wait to see what they do, but given the price and size it'll be out of the range of something I feel comfortable owning.

Queen Studios Collectibles is looking for input on which Alita people want to see:
https://www.facebook.com/QueenStudi...-t2k7QXBHfLZBx8n6ZZxRSM-gQ3tyNO_jYW&__tn__=-R

���������� ������������ ���������� ������������
Since our last Alita Battle Angel announcement, we've had a lot of interest across social media. It's great to see so many fans as excited as we are ��

We're currently in the concept design phase, and we have a big question to ask. Which version of Alita would you like to see?
1. Doll Body
2. Berserker Body
3. Motorball Suit

Please let us know in the comments. Thanks for the support

They're making a 1:1 scale bust and a yet to be determined scale statue.

It would make sense for them to make the doll body as prime 1 are doing the berserker. However i can only imagine how amazing the life size bust will be. It will look so realistic and my wallet would be in trouble

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
ALITA UPDATE
Thank you to those who voted on which Alita we should make. It looks like a two horse race between the Doll Body and the Berserker Body. We have read every comment, and we’ve passed on your requests to our artists.

The final products will be:
Alita 1:1 Statue - Doll Body
Alita 1:1 Bust - Berserker Body

Other scales are in the design and concept phase. Final info to be announced.

The Motorball suit could be made in the future, but for now, we'll focus on these 2!

The Alita bust and statues are expected to be shown in the 4th Quarter of this year. During this time we'd like to ask potential companies and distributors who want to join the Queen Studios family to get in touch through Facebook messenger.

Thanks for your support!

2char.

Oh yes! Great news, I might need both of these to complement prime 1's statue....

Wait a min I didn't realise they're doing a LIFE SIZED statue?! How expensive will that be?!

P. S. Thanks for the info!

Oh yes! Great news, I might need both of these to complement prime 1's statue....

Wait a min I didn't realise they're doing a LIFE SIZED statue?! How expensive will that be?!

P. S. Thanks for the info!
Given the prices on some of their busts, I'm pretty sure you'll be deciding between a new car or Alita at that scale lol.

That's really going to suck if they only end up doing a 1:1 of the doll body. I want that more than anything from the movie and I feel like they're my only shot at this point. But with the price and the space of a 1:1 there's just no way.

They say they're developing other scales, so fingers crossed.

Full size statue?! That's going to be just over 5 feet tall. How expensive is it going to be?!

The doll body in 1/4 scale plus a life sized bust would have looked great next to the berserker prime 1

Their 1:1 scale bust will be of her Berserker body without the costume. CGI renders are up on their Facebook page if anyone is interested.

Couldn't find this thread for some reason, here's what I posted in the Hot Toys thread.

Update on Queen Studios Collectibles Alita Bust.
https://www.facebook.com/QueenStudi...bCq-_vApxNsDMf7Is9z1DX3Ti5Ab3wJfxBy&__tn__=-R

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗡...

We’re proud to announce an early look at the 1:1 Life-size Alita Bust by Queen Studios. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response of our fellow Alita fans so far, and we hope you like what’s coming next.

The pictures in this post are not the final product or pose. They are early 3D renders which should give you an idea of how the bust will be designed.

As you can see, for the 1:1 bust, Alita will be wearing the Berserker Body. The Berserker Body is one of the most powerful bodies Alita possesses.

Alita’s Berserker Body is made up of berserker cells which are a nanotechnological weapon. The function of the cells is to spread and assimilate the surrounding organic or inorganic material. Once connected to a functioning brain, the cells become a fully autonomous body built for destruction.

A close up look reveals that the Berserker Body has multiple layers. The core looks like a purple muscle fibre, with the outer layers looking like metallic silver, with black segments.

For the Queen Studios 1:1 bust, we’ve tried to accurately capture the purple muscle fibres, as well as the metallic silver and black segments. Although the body is layered, it is also interconnected, working as a unit. The chest area shows the harmony between the different materials and hopefully does justice to the real character.

As always, we’d love to hear your feedback 😄 and we thank you for your support! 🙏

View attachment 463165View attachment 463166View attachment 463167

Back